title

News from the World's Youngest Blogger

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Week 8, Feelin' Great!

You mean to tell me that it's been two whole months already? I don't believe it!



This week sure was a busy one. I took my first road trip to see Grandma McCarthy in Alabama. I was great in the car, but I didn't have the best night after that. A girl can only take so much time in her car seat.



But it was worth it to see Grandma.



Is the headband too much?



I don't care, I like it!



I also like my Bumbo chair. I looked so much smaller in it a few weeks ago.



Here I am enjoying bath time.


And dining on my hand.


See you next week!

1 comment:

  1. Riley,
    Bath time looks like so much fun! Just when you think life can't get any sweeter -- it's Tubby Time. I love you Cutie Pie.

    ReplyDelete