title

News from the World's Youngest Blogger

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

4 Months and Counting

Hi, everybody! I hope you're enjoying Fall. As you can see, I've been spending lots of time on my blankie.


Playing with one of my favorite toys.

And I've also found my feet!


I went apple-picking in Indiana with Mommy and Daddy.

Did I mention that I love Mommy?

The biggest thing is that I'm starting to have more control over my hands. They don't always work how I want them to, but I get things done one way or the other.


See you next time!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Riley! Pop Pop here. As they say in school, way to use your head, Girl! That pacifier looks like just what I need somedays! Bye, Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the I found my feet photo best. Plus Mommy's hair looks great. Wow, after all that grabbing and rolling and scooting she must be SO tired for her nap! What a love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going through Riley withdrawl!

    ReplyDelete