title

News from the World's Youngest Blogger

Friday, November 19, 2010

Five Months and Counting!

Hello, and welcome to my blanket of fun. Grandma McCarthy and Aunt Brooke made it for me!



Thanksgiving is coming up, are you ready? I am! I've already been enjoying sweet potatoes.


In between meals, a finger makes a good snack.


Rooting for the Bears is so exhausting.



Big news for the Joyce family. I found out my new cousin is going to be a boy! We got a blue ball in the mail to let us know. Mommy says Josie and I can have lots of tea parties with Colin.



Remember when I first learned to roll over? Now I'm really rolling!


See you after Turkey Day!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the update Riley! We've been missing you! Pop, Kellie and I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! We love you!
    Sue Sue
    PS Your cousins, Reed and JC, came for a visit in their pjs this morning! We had so much fun playing in the fort! They can't wait to show it to you!

    ReplyDelete