title

News from the World's Youngest Blogger

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Spring Has Sprung!

Big news - I have a new cousin! I'm not the littlest anymore now that Colin Matthew is here. I also have a new second cousin, Patrick John O'Connor.


Guess what? I'm going to Cali with Mommy and Grandma! I sure will have some great pics to share after that trip. Stay tuned . . .


I hope you all had a good Easter. I had fun hanging out at Grandma's house. Do you like my dress? My Great Grandma McCarthy made it for my Aunt Brooke. I like it even though it slows me down when I'm crawling.

What do you mean this isn't a phone?

What do you mean it's facing the wrong way?

Roscoe, what are you doing on my Pillow Pal?!

I know most of you have seen this video already, but you know you want to watch it again (and again):


It's important to take time out during play time to rest and rejuvenate.


I think I'm really getting the hang of this whole walking thing. Not bad for 10 months!


See you next time!

4 comments:

  1. you are a little walking prodigy Miss Riley! (and an adorable one at that!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous videos, Riley! Have a great trip today! Remember, no airline peanuts just yet and don't forget to snag the window seat! Maybe they'll give you a pair of wings! I love you!

    Your Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my, Riley! I can't believe how you are walking! We can't wait to see you next month.
    Love you!
    Sue Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at her go! How great she is doing!

    ReplyDelete