title

News from the World's Youngest Blogger

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Talking Up a Storm

Hello, loyal readers! Do the short, dark days have you feeling down? Are you stressed out planning for the holidays? Let me take your mind off things and tell you what I've been doing and what I've been saying.

Last month I got my first haircut. Just a little off the bangs, please.


I wasn't in the mood to try any new foods at Thanksgiving dinner, but I entertained everyone at the table. I'm thankful for captive audiences.
It hasn't gotten too cold yet, so Nana and I got outside while we still had the chance. Check out my cool walking stick!
























My vocabulary is growing by the day. Here is an excerpt from the Riley Phrasebook:

Ah goh: All gone or all done
Bee: Roscoe (short for "puppy")  
Bee Bee: Baby
Bee Bee Bee: Yo Gabba Gabba
Binky: Pacifier
Clock
Code: Cold or coat
Dada
Hi, Bye (See video below)
Mama
Mayman: Mailman
Mo: More
Nana
Papa
Sheesh: Cheese
Shoosh: Shoes

You never get a second chance to make a first impression. Here I am practicing entrances (and exits).


It probably won't surprise you to hear that I love the camera. Daddy's iPhone lets me see myself on the screen while it's recording, which I find delightful.


I really crack myself up sometimes.


Enjoy your Christmas, everyone! If you see Santa, tell him to keep me on the Nice list.

1 comment:

  1. Riley, Good job! I'll be sure to put a good word in to Santa. We are tight. See you soon precious girl!

    ReplyDelete