title

News from the World's Youngest Blogger

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

4 Weeks!






Hi, friends and family! It's been four whole weeks since my arrival. After all the excitement of my christening, we had a pretty quiet week.

















I've been getting plenty of beauty rest. Don't you wish you slept this peacefully?

















My vision has been getting better, so I'm noticing things more now, like the little lamb that hangs from my vibrating lamb chair. I could stare at that thing for hours!














If I could stay awake, that is.

Where is my bink?
















I went to see my cousin Josie yesterday. Here she is checking me out. We were going to go for a stroll, but I was just too tired. I'll be more fun to play with soon, Jos!












I wore one of the Ole Miss onesies Sue Sue got me this week.

Daddy saw this as a perfect photo op with the sock monkey he bought me at the Double Decker Festival in Oxford.

Just wait till I'm big enough to fit into my new Rebel cheerleading outfit, not to mention the Cubs cheerleader outfit I got from my cousins Tom and Courtney. I have more cute clothes than I know what to do with!


Check back next week for more news and photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment