title

News from the World's Youngest Blogger

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Week Six


What up, people? Lots to tell you about this week!

I had my first sleepover at Grandma T's. I like it there.


Sunday was Mommy's birthday, so there was cake, but I didn't get to eat any!



I've also been going to the gym a lot this week. It's a lot of fun. What, all gyms don't look like this?







Mommy also tried out this new chair. I'm not so sure about it yet . . .



We walked to meet Daddy at the train this week. The carrier was so comfortable that I fell asleep on the way there.



I've been talking a lot more, too. The sound isn't so great on this video, so you might have to crank the volume.



Talk to you next week!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Riley! You got a great life, Girl! Sleepovers, birthday parties, gym outings.

    Lookout! Pop Pop's found his talkback voice in cyberworld. So, you and I have to talk on the QT. Got things to tell you about springing some more goodies from your folks. (We're workin' our way up the car keys on your sixteenth, but there's loads of fun before then.)

    Till next week! Love you—and your mom and dad, too.
    Pop Pop

    ReplyDelete