title

News from the World's Youngest Blogger

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Puttin' on a few lb's






Hello, everyone! I know I usually do my updates on Tuesdays, but I wanted to wait until after my visit to the doctor to post. I gained 2 whole pounds, weighing in at 10 pounds, five ounces! I'm in the 90th percentile for weight!









I'm getting stronger and holding my head up more and more. Here I am doing some neck exercises:



Did you hear my hiccups? I get them pretty much every day. It's kind of a drag, but the doctor says it's normal.

I'm also "talking" with Mom a lot in the morning after Dad goes to work. I'm finding my voice and making more noises. We're on a pretty good schedule during the day. I go down for a mid-morning nap and let Mom do the things she needs to do, like shower.








One of Daddy's improv friends sent me this bib. It's pretty cool, but don't pressure me!















I don't know why Mommy thinks this picture is so funny . . .
















Stop laughing, bib malfunctions happen!
















All this typing has worn me out. See you next week!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute. I especially love the bib pic. Can you say wardrobe malfunction? Riley, keep working those neck muscles. If you take after your Daddy's side of the family, you will have a big head to hold up. Love you!

    ReplyDelete